Olight Maurauder 2 LED Torch 14000 Lumens Flightlight, 800-meter Spotlight Beam,Rechargable Light Powered by 54Wh Lithium-ion Battery Pack(Without Power Adapter)
- 【Safe use】: In case of obstruction or high temperature, the head light sensor and the built-in temperature sensor will ensure safe use through automatic downshifting; more styling and dynamic The heat dissipation fins increase the heat dissipation area and speed up the heat dissipation.
- 【Ultra-high output】: The performance of Predator 2 is once again improved on the basis of X7R, outputting 14000 lumens low beam and 800 meters range high beam.
- 【Distance separation】: independent double lens combination, TIR lens is used to provide large-range, short-distance and low-beam illumination; convex lens is used to provide small beam, long-distance and high-beam illumination.
- 【Two-way fast charge】: USB-C interface charge and discharge power up to 30W, fast charge and discharge. The product has a built-in 54Wh rechargeable lithium battery to ensure a stable output for up to 59 hours.
- 【Innovative buttons】: use 3D wheel buttons, turn the wheel to increase or decrease the brightness, press the wheel button to turn on or off, more anti-inadvertent design, easy and fast operation; independent High beam/low beam toggle switch, push forward and backward to switch the light source.
The Marauder 2 is an upgraded version of the X7R Marauder. A large LED has been added in the center of the head to enable an 800-meter spotlight beam, and 12 small LEDs circle the edge to create a 14,000-lumen floodlight beam. It has two switches on the body. The toggle switch at the middle is quick to select either spotlight or floodlight, while the upper rotary knob is intuitive to adjust brightness levels. Surrounding the rotary knob switch are indicators to reveal the brightness level, the battery level, and the charging status. The flashlight features a thermal sensor, a proximity sensor, and cooling fins to ensure safety in case of overheating and obstruction. Powered by a built-in 54Wh rechargeable battery pack, it enjoys an extended runtime and may serve as a power bank to charge other digital devices. Its upgraded USB-C charging port allows fast charging and reverse charging, and is shielded by a port cover resembling aperture blades. Mighty like a beast and small enough to fit in one hand, the Marauder 2 is a great help to searchers, rescuers, rangers, hunters, and outdoor enthusiasts.