- Superb optical performance, including both outstanding image quality and beautiful background Blur effects (bokeh), provided by fast f/2.8 aperture.
- Comfortably light weight (19.4 oz.) and compact (4.6 in). Maximum Magnification Ratio: 1:2.9 (Wide); 1:4 (Tele)
- Close-focusing; minimum object distance: 7.5 in at wide-angle setting and 15.3 in at the telephoto position.
- All-new “rxd” stepping motor AF unit is extremely quiet and therefore perfect for video capture.
- Moisture-resistant construction and fluorine coating for weather protection..Maximum Diameter:Φ73mm
Express your vision in intimate detail an f/2.8 high-speed zoom made for Sony full-frame mirrorless packing cutting-edge technology into a compact body, Tamron has created a high-speed zoom lens specifically designed for Sony mirrorless cameras: the 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III rxd (model a036). a great addition to the Sony E-Mount, the a036 strikes a beautiful balance between vibrant image quality, superb bokeh, compact size and lighter weight. Specialized glass elements throughout control various aberrations and produce stable resolution across the entire zoom range. All the lens surface is treated with Tamron’s proprietary BBAR (broad-band anti-reflection) coating, which dramatically reduces ghosting and flaring while preserving crisp image quality. The a036 also incorporates an all-new high-speed precision AF drive system with an rxd (rapid extra-silent stepping drive) motor unit that is remarkably quiet. In addition to portraits, nature shots and street photography, the 0.19M minimum object distance (MOD) lets you enjoy new forms of photographic expression with close-up shooting at the wide-angle end. With moisture-resistant construction and fluorine coating, this lens offers exceptional mobility and outdoor functionality. It is the only zoom you need to portray the world in all its full-frame beauty.